Director of Product Management
You will be one of the early members of a great executive team and will help to shape Finovera. You will own the product vision, user experience, and product success. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done yourself and can effectively hire and grow the product management team as the company grows.
- Own and drive the product vision and key product success metrics.
- Understand the cognitive mechanism driving a user to use the service and get addicted to it.
- Design the best UI to support effective consumer acquisition, conversion and user growth.
- Conduct market and user research to define, evaluate, prioritize and deploy new features.
- Create MRDs/PRDs for major feature releases.
- Lead product/service integration with strategic partners.
- Manage interactions and project plan with development team.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and position/differentiate the service to reflect our transformative and innovating nature
Experience / Qualifications
- 7+ yrs. of experience in internet consumer products/service; experience in financial service a plus.
- Prior track record of success and project management for online consumer applications.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with social media and viral adoption strategies.
- Experience designing and managing products using key Internet technologies.
- Agile/Scrum, continuous integration experience.
- Team player, motivated, self-starter and ethical Quick learner of new technologies.
- Active user of Twitter and Facebook and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills; outstanding people skills.
- CS with MBA is a plus
Please let us know what excites you about a start-up opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com. We offer a competitive compensation package including incentive stock options.